viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016

CURATOR LAST WEEK !!


Hii!! I am Marina De Vicente and I am the curator of this week. In this moment I am very happy but at the same time I am worried, because this week is the last, so in few days we will be doing the exam.

For this task we have used:

Estructuras para el trabajo y la cordinación de los profesores en los cento. M· Teresa González González
https://aulavirtual.um.es/access/content/group/1134_G_2015_N_N/Bilingual%20Group/Schools%20that%20learn/Estructura%20de%20centros_M%C2%AA%20Teresa%20Gonz%C3%A1lez.pdf

Los centros educativos como organizaciones que aprenden: una mirada crítica. Antonio Bolívarhttps://aulavirtual.um.es/access/content/group/1134_G_2015_N_N/Bilingual%20Group/Schools%20that%20learn/organizaciones%20que%20aprenden.pdf

The Complexity of Schools Starkey, L. (2012). Teaching and learning in the digital
age. London: Routledge

Connections & Relationships
Starkey, L. (2012). Teaching and learning in the digital age.
London: Routledge.


 Here you can see the tools and the refences that we used for doing the last task here:

https://bubbl.us/mindmap?h=31eafe/63e580/32QwUHp88ZY1s

For me this subject have been very interesting and thanks of it I improve my creativity.
Apart from the content of he subject I learn something that I am goint to use in the future, as future teachers, like work in group, respect the different opinion.. since a teacher don't work alone, the teachers work together and  this is a important point that we are going tot ake into account in our future.

I have really liked working with my group CHALKIES, we have always done the task the better that we have been able, so congratulations. COME ON, WE CAN, WE ARE GOINg TO PASS THE EXAM.
 I wish you luck





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario