viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

STAR WEEK 10

Hello guys, it's Alicia de Prado!! How is it going? The end is coming!!
Well, I have been honored this week with the important mission of being the face of The Chalkies as if it was a political campaign. I had to be a headmistress and I had to give a speech about how was my school ruled and which my methods were.

When I first realized I was going to be the star (once again), i felt nervous (once again). However, when I knew what the topic was about, I started being excited because it was a task that appeared interesting for me.

Work began! We got organized to make my campaign and prepared the speech I was going to defend. We decided to follow a "participative leadership" because we all agree in that point of view at the time of working in a school. I started to learn by heart my speech, but then I realized that it wasn't something I had to do like that. I mean, I had to have the structure clear, and knew about I was going to say, but I decided to do it more like a politician would do it: with passion!.

Wednesday came, and I started to get reeeeally nervous. Our mates did beautiful campaigns, and ours were good too but a bit more less attractive. My mates started doing their speeches, and they were all awesome. My turn came, and I just told to myself: "Come on Alicia, It's just like a game, have fun and do the best you can". And so I did! I am quite happy of how it was, I spoke fluently and I think that I made myself clear. My Chalkies were proud of me, and they gave me a huge applause and congratulated me.

You can see here the fakebook we made, in case you want to vote for me in the next elections ;) !!
http://www.classtools.net/FB/1737-ZBPMMm

Another task done!! It's the final countdown Chalkies, we can! xx

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario