viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016

FACILITATOR: LAST WEEK

Hi again bloggers! It's Elena Gonzalez and in this last task I have been the facilitator of the Chalkies.

Is there anything better than finishing this subject being the boss of the group? I think no. Why? Well, first of all I am a bit stubborn and I prefear to be the leader than being leaded. Moreover, as this was our last task I wanted everything to be perfect.

We are characterized for finishing the tasks at atypical hours (midnight), but this time we organized ourself so that it wouldn't happen again.
On Monday we were told what we had to do: a connection map among 2 new texts ("Estructuras para el trabajo y la coordinación de los profesores en los centros" by Mª Teresa González González and "Los centros educativos como organizaciones que aprenden: una mirada crítica by Antonio Bolívar")   and the chapters about complexity and connections.
As each one of us had specialized on one chapter about complexity and connections on the previous task, each of us read the new documents and looked for relationships with her chapter.

We decided to meet that evening in order to advance, to put in common all the connections that we had found and to try to start making the connection map and, surprisingly,  we finished the task that evening. In order to encourage them I bought sunflower seeds (something that we really like) and some biscuits.
I think that finally we have learned to better organize ourselves.

The exposition of our stars was quite great, so I am proud of my team and of my work as facilitator. I have loved working with this amazing group.

I hope you have liked ours posts during this months and I'll try to keep on blogging.
I'll miss you! Elena :)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario