domingo, 15 de mayo de 2016

WEEK 10

Hello!!! I am Marina De Vicente and this week I am the facilitator of the task.

Well doneeeee Alicia and well doneee Chalkies! This week the task has been very interested and I like how the star,  who is Alicia, do it, each week we improve contoling our nerves and this is good for preparing our exam.

The task of this week as the other was very interesting because as future teacher and as future worker we have to know what kind of personality was the correct to teach and also to direct a school.

First we read all the information and later we choose the better option for us who was the participative. I think that the content of our task was amazing but ones I see the job of the other classmates I think that we must have improved the decoration of the presentation, this time we only do banners so next time we are going to take into account this.

However I am very happy with this task I learn too much and I am very nervious of preparing the next and last task .COME ON CHALKIES ONLY ONE WE CAN!!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario