jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

LAST TASK: ANALYST

Hello bloggers, I am Alicia de Prado.
I can’t believe this has been our last task.

I can’t either believe how much we have improved since the first once. It is a coincidence that I have been the analyst of the first task, and also being it in this last one.
That first one, “TPACK”, I reflected about how we were like a basketball time. The mistakes we did, the insecurities, the fear. We have been evolving like this basketball team, where the cooperation and the sense of team work were the only ways to succed.

This task has been the task in which we were having our expectations on how a great task should be. We were all very efficient, we finally got to know how we could be friends of who had been our worst enemy: the time. We have learnt to argue less, and we have learnt to make decisions which everyone of us like. Of course, there is always going to be that kind of “Shut up!” or “Fulanita, stop using the pone” or “How I wish we had more individual work”. Despite of that, we have loved to work together, in our best and worst moments.

We have seen that with constancy and effort, every goal is reached. We have learnt a lot of things, things I hope we will be able to express in the final exam.

We have also strengthen our friendship ties, we know that with all the work we have done together, we are going to be very good friends. It’s what one of us always says “We are all so different, but at the same time we know how to connect to each other and do a good job”. We have been through rough moments, but for sure we have lived so many good ones.


As I always like to say, this is only the start, the long road of learning never ends. We can  achieve small goals, but we have to look forward and look for new ones, that will make us feel  completed and happy.  As Jack Kerouac said in his novel “On the Road”:Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road”. 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario