viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

ANALYST WEEK 9


Hii! I am Marina De Vicente and this week I am Analyst.

The task of this week was very similar to the task of  last week, the only difference is that we have changed the roles, those who were writers are now actors and backwards.

As you know, last week we worked all the class together, I should say that work together is difficult because you have to put in common many ideas or personal opinions. From my point of view is not the same work with a group of 5 or 6 people than a group of 50 like this week, since as more people more difficult to carry out the task.

This is our 9th task and at this moment for all of us work together was something typical but I think that it is not the same to work with my group, where I know how each of the members works ,than working with all my class. However I like the experience, I am very happy with the result of the task, doing the task I  have had fun and I feel better with all my classmates, sometimes in class I stay all the time with the same people and I dont be interested in met or know different students, so this task give me one of the best opportunities that is know my different clasmates.

Everyday that passes I am more aware about everything that we are learning, because we learn not only contents in a different way but also new methodologies (TPACK), new tools for our future classes ( Web 2.0 tools) and working in group, that is what we have to do in a future, because as future teacher we are not going to be alone, we are going to have the help many other future teachers, our future classmates,

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario