viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

STAR WEEK 9

Hi bloggers! This week the star of the Chalkies has been me, Elena González.

Unlike other weeks, I didn't mind being the star since I didn't have to present any task or explain anything in front of the whole class, as we usually do.

This week I was part of a group leaded by my partner Isabel Ramirez de Arellano and my job was to look for a place to record a strory for the Diary of Leona, for that, I had the help of my classmate Eduardo Gálvez.
 On Monday we looked for some sofas, a class with a green wall and for some backgrounds for the chroma.
On Thursday we recorded everything, we prepared the decoration. I also was part of the public of the Diary of Leona and helped also with the camera.
I really liked this task due to the fact that it has been complitelly different from the ones that we have been doing until now.

I hope we could do more tasks like this one and have the opportunity to experience what is to be an actor/actress, camera or decorator.

I hope you like our video! See you next week!



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario