viernes, 8 de abril de 2016

FACILITATOR WEEK 6

 It's Marina García and this week I've been the facilitator of the Chalkies. It's time to lead the group!

Easter holiday are over, so we are back again... and I've returned quite strongly. I was pleased and totally prepared to assume this role.

My girls were quite relaxed because of their  holiday, therefore it was my responsabilty to trasmit them as much energy as I could in order to start working as hard as we usually do. To encourage them I  brought  them candies and milkshakes and I also sent them some funny messages to remind them how important is to work together and, of course, with positive vibes. Why positive vibes? Because the last tasks we did before Easter were a little mess. We were such as saturated, we have had a lot of works and everything was stressful. So I tried to change that negative atmosphere.

 Let's talk about the current task: SUMMARIZING #SOyER1516 's contents until now in a animated video.
Every member said that this was an easy task and I agreed, so we weren't as worried as we had been in other weeks, but we needed a perfect organization in order to work properly and not have any problems.

I said that the best option would be to organised every iformation about the subject on the first day (Monday), and my mates agreed, so we started working. Each member should look for important content about previous tasks, classifying them into: pedagogical, technological o content information (according to TPACK)

Afterwards, it was time to make the video (Tuesday). I though that creating a video in a single afternoon was enough. Unfortunately, I was wrong. We were using a video maker (which is called "Moovly") that we had never used, so we were too slow, discovering every detail that this online programme has. We spent so many hours creating this video. We met at the beginning of the afternoon and we finished at night. So, it was a fault on my organization.

However, the result was great! We were happy with our work and also the rest of the student were, since on Wednesday we voted for the best video and WE WERE THE THIRD ONES! Of course, it could be much better, but, personally, I think that a third position is a nice one.

This week we got the bronze medal, but next week we will look for the gold one!

CHEER UP, CHALKIES!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario