viernes, 8 de abril de 2016

STAR WEEK 6

Hello bloggers!
I'm Alicia Gomis and this week I've been the star of The Chalkies.
When we arrived to class on Monday after our Easter holiday I was so afraid because I had not been star until then and I knew that it was my turn. Anxiety arrived when the teacher began to explain the task for the week, but I felt more relaxed when I heard this sentence: "the stars this week have a very brief role".
And so it was,  the task of the week as you know was to make a video using one of the tools proposed, summarizing what had we learnt so far on the subject, and the function of the star was just to present that video. On Wednesday the stars of all the groups presented the videos and then we lived a kind of Eurovision programme and I, as a star, was in charge of giving the points to the rest of the groups. We felt really entertained, it was amazing!
You can see here our video and help us to achieve a good mark giving us a like on youtube, It's so easy!!





We did a good job Chalkies! But Tuttifruties did it excellent and they won the contest, congratulations girls!!
See you next week  :-)



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario