viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

STAR WEEK 7

Such a different star.

Hi guys! It's Marina García, and this week I've got the star role. It's not my first time as the representing voice of the Chalkies, since in the second week I helped my star mate. So, obiuosly I wasn't as anxious as the previous time,

However, something make me feel a bit nervous. It was the way to present the topic, which, personally, seemed to  me quite difficult if we compare it with the previous ones (complexity contexts). For the first time in the course, Linda, the teacher, didn't explained how to present this week, so my wonderful helper, Isabel, and I were so confused. Will we do a oral presentation using powerpoint, poster, maybe performing a debate...? We hadn't got any idea, so...the only solution in order to perform it as better as we can, was to study everything perfectly.

Wednesday, the presentation day, arrived,  We still had no idea of what to do, and although concepts well clear, we contious being a bit nervous. Linda divided stars according to the chapter they were representating ( 1 or 4) and started to explain the function of this task:
In my case, chaptar one, I belonged to a group who were the management of a newspaper, and our mission was to guide and create a TV news show about the news we have just mention. So, by this time we don't have to explain anything to the whole class

We are still working on it, so...NEXT WEEK YOU'LL DISCOVER OUR NEW EXPERIENCE.

XOXO,
Marina García

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario