viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

STARS WEEK 8

Hii!! I am Marina de Vicente and I am the star of this week.
The task of this week have been very different so we have never done any task like this one.

The task consist in create a news about the technologies in education, the advantages and disasdvantages of use it , once we have the news we have to represent it.

Although I am the star of this week my role in this task or in the representation of the task was being the camara, it has not been easy because we have to repeat it several times but in general it would be a wonderful experience.
Doing this, now I know how hard it is to be a camara of a movie, TV programme, TV show...

Doing something different is always better because you star the task raring, we go out the class so  we leave the typical things like being in a class sitting in a chair.

I am happy with our work so I hope you have enjoy !! See you soon.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario