viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

ANALYST WEEK 3

 Hello guys! I am Marina García. This week I have been the analyst. How much pressure! Pay attention, this week we have been in troubles…

The weeks are passing, and tasks are turning into difficult ones. We are not  already beginners. Despite of working hard for this task, we didn’t show our  experience on #SOyER’s tasks. 

What have happened to Chalkies? Our previous presentations were not as bad as this one. I think that the problem was the misunderstanding of the purpose of this task.  Neither, facilitator or other members understand well the task. This is why we failed. First of all, our slides were not intended for children; as consequence, the stars’ speech neither was. In addition we didn’t add the CC Licenses to the pictures we used in our presentation. I consider that they are big mistakes; therefore our organization was not so well. What does it means? It means that at the time of being working, we can’t have doubts; we should solve all of them before start working and have everything clear. I hope it won’t happen again. 

I consider that these are not mistakes. In my view, they are opportunities; opportunities to think and learn. Failing, at least once, is a must to improve and to realise that we cannot always success. In addition, the teacher is giving us another chance to show how brilliant we are, how much we can improve and, of course, why we want to be teachers. 

This time is different, from Thursday evening we are reorganizing ideas, working hard, and preparing a better presentation. This time we are ready to do it better, even perfect. This time we have learnt. When I say “we have learnt” I don’t mean about CC License or slides presentation (that of course we have). I am meaning that we have learnt to realise our own mistakes, our best points and we have also learnt to accept and improve. For me it is the most important duty.

Furthermore we have learnt other things of this task that will be really useful in our future as teachers: 

- How to do a legal slide presentation with CC License.
- What is a Creative Commons License and how many types there are.
-How to use SlideShare.
-How to transmit knowledge to children.


I can’t leave without telling you that this one has been my favourite task until now. I think that this one has been the most useful one according to our degree. In fact, I could say that it is the first time we try to  (or imagine) do something related with children. I have really enjoyed writing the speech of the stars with all my mates and trying to help the stars with their body language.

Looking forward the second chance in order to demonstrate who Chalkies are!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario