domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

STARS WEEK 2


STARS: ( WEEK 2)
ISABEL:
"This week I have been the star of the group. At first, I was scared because it was a new role to do. However, I had the opportunity to have a helping hand: Marina García. Both of us were finally the stars and we had to reseprent the whole group.
We finished late the work and we had little time to study our presentation, but we decided to make it quite different to the other ones in order to do it funnier and more interactive. I worked really good with Marina and I felt very comfortable with her in front of our public.

 At the begining, we were some kind of nervous but when we started to talk, everything disappeared and we were sure about what we were doing, so we faced the work we made with our group, and everything went quite good."

MARINA GARCÍA:
My happiness arrived when I discovered my “no-role” for this task; I only had to help my mates as much as possible. My surprise arrived when the teacher announced that two stars had to performed this week. So that was my turn.

" At the beginning I felt secure; the task seemed to be easy.  However, little by little, I started to get nervous, I thought that there were such little time that it couldn’t be possible to finish our work as we wanted. This brought me insecurity because I had too little time to study and prepare my oral presentation.

I hadn't had spoken English in public for long time ago, and recovering my English fluency was more difficult than I had thought. The previous night to the presentation I spent some minutes in front of the mirror talking to myself, I was practising my presentation about maps projection: I tried to use my body language, to speak louder, to point out the slides so as to perform perfectly!

There we were. We were observed by 60 people and a teacher who were evaluating us. I was secure. I had self-confidence. Everything was going as we wanted. Just a problem with the screen light interrupted. My mate and I presented the task as we wanted and we trusted each other. Although we will always have something to improve, I’m sure that next time we will do it thanks to the teacher’s feedback and our mates advices.

The responsibility was not as scared as I thought.

Looking forward to working hard and advising others stars!
See you !"


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario