domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

FACILITATOR WEEK 2

FACILIATOR

Hello everyone, I am Alicia Gomis and this week I am the facilitator of the group, so as the name indicates my work is to facilitate and organize the work of the rest of members in my group.
I do work organization depending on the role that the other members have, and roles are:

-Journalist: Alicia de Prado
-Analyst: Elena González
-Translator: Sole Soriano
-Curator: Marina de Vicente
-Star 1: Isabel Ramírez de Arellano
-Star 2: Marina García

First of all I have to say that my role this week hasn't been easy because on Monday Linda gave us our task "Map Projections" and we felt really confused about what we had to do.
In the first practical session we decided the roles and we started reading the task. Once we had got it, I decided what was the work that each one had to take the next day to the meeting, and thus began the discussions because we didn't agree to the place to meet. It seems silly, but the work that day was a little uncomfortable due to the discussion.
We finally decided to meet in La Merced, and I as the facilitator, took them some candies to make them happy and improve their work.
Fortunately, discussions disappeared and we started doing the presentation like we know, without wasting time.
It has been a pleasure being the facilitator this week because it is easy to organize and facilitate the work to someone who knows what to do in each moment.
Well done girls!!! We can!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario