viernes, 11 de marzo de 2016

STARS WEEK 4

STARS ( WEEK 4)
Hello, We are Marina and Alicia and we have been the stars again this week. This time we were feeling better and we had more self confidence.
From our point of view this week the organization of all of us has been better and we think that we have worked more than the last week. This is why we have improved this task.

The task for us was easier to present, we tried to follow the feedback that our teacher told us.

Marina: For me is very difficult to control my nerves, it is something that I have to improve throughout time. However I am happy with the results because it was the first time that I did this activity and it was really difficult. I have never had to imagine that I was explaining to a class of         primary school before.
Alicia: This time, I was feeling better and I could control my nerves. I felt more fresh and fluent that the time before. I think we did a good job which it can always be improved, but we were happy about how it was. 

We want to keep improving and this task has allowed us to go over our limits and do things better than we think we could. Come on, we can!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario