domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

STAR WEEK 1


STAR( WEEK 1)
I can hear the voices of my groupmates saying : “Sole, we are sure that  you will do very  well!”
I am very lucky to have friends that cheer me up in bad moments. Yes, it was a really bad moment because it was the first exposition in English of my life and it was also the first exposition of the course. I didn´t know  how the express myself , so I was very nervous. Moreover, I had to show all the work that my group has been doing during Monday and Tuesday and we have spent a lot of hours in it.
A bit of these hours:
On Monday I read the article about Tpack that my teacher shared with us, I analized it , underlined it and I did a schema of it  to ensure that  I had understand all the concepts.
 On Tuesday, my mates explained to me what they had understood about Tpack , I was so stressed because it was a lot of information and each member of the group was telling me a lot of things which I would have to take into account in my exposition. It was a big responsability . For this reason, I was very insecure of myself. When I arrived home, I put in order all of the data that we have collected and I studied it . I recorded myself eight times to know if I really  knew what a Tpack was.I couldn´t sleep well this night. The following morning was the final countdown , I only wanted to run away because I don´t know speak fluently  English….but I had to face to my nerves  and when I started to talk my nerved has been dissapeared. I didn´t like to repeat my exposition  eight times but I think that this exposition helped me  to  my future job :a teacher. A teacher has to spend a lot of time talking and repeating the same things to their students. So , at  the end it wasn´t so bad.

 Soledad Soriano Arnao



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario