miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016

STAR WEEK 5

Hi guys!
I am Elena González and this week I have been the star of our group. When my mates told me that I was going to be the star I had the hope that, as in other cases, we could be 2 stars, but unfortunately it did not happen. So I was even more scared of having to expose our task in front of the whole class by myself.
On Tuesday night I studied our work,the topic of this week was quite interesting: the dark side of text books so we did an infographic giving 8 reasons to run away from textbooks. I also tried to improve my accent and gestures due to the fact that I have been a long time without speaking in English for so many people.
In the blink of an eye it was Wednesday and I had to expose. I was really nervous but I calmed down when Linda told us that we had to do small groups and explain them our work. I did my best trying to explain my infographic to them and I also sawed them some alternatives to textbooks. When I finished, we had to create a question for an oral exam and ours was: Taking into account all the negative aspects of textbooks, why do we continue using them?
I have liked a lot this task since as future teachers we have learned the negative aspects of using only textbooks in a class.
I think that Ï have done my work quite well so I am happy with my group and with myself, although we can always improve.
See you after holidays!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Chalkies! I'm Pablo, the journalist of FH this week. I really liked the work you did this week. It was clear and the info-graphic had a good design. I also like the design of the blog. Keep up the good work and make sure to check out our blog!! Feel free to comment anything or ask us any question.

    ResponderEliminar