viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

STAR WEEK 3


STARS ( WEEK 3)
Hello, I am Alicia de Prado and I have been the Star with Marina de Vicente this week.
I felt quite nervous when I knew I was going to do the exposition with my mate. In general, I have always been a bit insecure at the time of doing english oral expositions, but I usually have done well at the end.
I studied what my part was with my partner, and we tried to do our best. We were expecting that the exposition would be done fine. The day it was, when I stood up there in front of everyone my anxiety appeared again, and we didn't have time to finish it properly. I know we couldn't do the best we are able to, I know we can do it much better, and we will try to on Monday.
I want to show how good teacher I can be, and I have to understand that not everything can be done always perfectly, so the main thing I will do is to learn from the mistakes and have the goal of improve myself.

This week I was the star with my partner Alicia.
At the beginning I was very nervous because I didn't have a high level of English as other people and that made me feel insecure.

 I studied a lot for the script of the presentation and I think that we have tried to make it as best as possible.While I was studyng I repeated everything many times and I also imagined my as if I were in a primary classroom. I recorded my voice to make sure that all was ok.

I felt surprised in a good way because I though I was going to be more nervous at the time of presenting the task. However, I was feeling calm and secure and  I learnt to control myself and that is a good thing about me.

After doing the presentation I did not succeed becaus I didn't do the best I know I can do. Another issue which made me feel bad is that we couldn't finish the presentation in time.

This new opportunity to repeat the presentation makes me want to make it better and show people why I have chosen this profession and the good teacher I am goint to be in the future.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario